Are you looking for steps on how to activate USAA.com debit card? Trust me when I say the entire process is way easier than you think, and this post will show you several methods you can use in getting your card activated.
One of the greatest ways to perform a transaction is writing checks, but cutting checks for every transaction you want to make isn’t so convenient. Getting your hands on a USAA debit card is one of the easiest ways to cut down on cutting checks for every transaction.
The USAA card can be accepted at almost every brick-and-mortar store, making it easy for everyone to shop online. People love this card because it is secure, and it makes running errands and paying bills very easy and convenient.
You need to know about this card because you cannot use it for any transaction without activating it, and getting your USAA card activated is very fast, convenient, and easy. Interestingly, getting your USAA card activated can be done in two steps.
This guide will tell you all you need to know about these steps, but first, a brief story about the USAA card. Contrary to many people, you do not need to be an ex-military person or an active military worker to own and use the USAA card. The conditions for a person to be considered eligible to use the USAA card includes;
- People who are part of a commissioning program
- Honorably, former and active members of the military
- If you are a child of a USAA member that has a USAA insurance policy
- Widowers and widows of USAA members that has a USAA insurance policy
This means you are eligible to get the USAA card if you have an active or past USAA military member. The fact that the company offers so many benefits makes obtaining this card very essential.
How To Activate A USAA.com Debit Card
The website remains the fastest and easiest way to get your USAA.com debit card activated, and here are all the steps you need to follow;
- Find your way to the USAA official website.
- Click on the ‘member access’ link on the website, which will take you to a page where you have to sign up or log in.
- After logging in on the website, click on the ‘my accounts’ button, which will take you to your account’s details.
- You will find the ‘activate debit card’ option.
- You should follow all the instructions that follow and make sure every necessary detail is filled incorrectly.
Taking time to fill out every information correctly means you will successfully get your USAA debit card activated. It is important to note that you have to load money on your USAA debit card before you can make use of it.
Getting a prepaid debit card will not have any balance on it, making it impossible for you to purchase in a store online.
How To Reset USAA Account Password
There is a chance that you have forgotten your password after laying your hands on your USAA debit card. Fortunately for you, resetting your USAA account password is as simple as ABC. All you have to do is follow the steps outlined below;
- Visit the USAA website and find your way to the login page
- Click on the ‘forgotten password’ option, which you will find right under the login section of your screen
- The next screen requires you to enter your account information before clicking on ‘next.’
- You will find instructions that will help reset your password
Conclusion – How To Activate USAA.com Debit Card
You can reach the USAA support group if you have any issues activating your card or resetting your account password. The USAA support group is also present to tackle any of your queries, and the customer support page will be found on the official website page.
The page is www.usaa.com, and this is where you will be able to reach one of their support specialists. On the other hand, you can choose to speak with a customer care agent on 1-800-531-8722 or opt to mail them. Their mail is also available on the company’s official website we mentioned not quite long.