Macy Credit Card Online Activation, Security Code and Phone Numbers – How To Activate The Macy’s Credit Card
Anybody that makes use of the Macy credit card can easily activate the card from the American Express, and all that is required is a good and reliable internet connection and you are ready to have the card activated and ready for use. Every new user will need some amount of help when it comes to activating the Macy credit card, and this is why we have brought you this post that will show you key steps when activating the Macy credit card.
How To Activate The Macy Credit Card Online
- The first step to take when wanting to activate the Macy credit card is to visit the Macy’s.com/activate website, and this website is powered by Citibank
- There is an activate your card option below the create an account option you will find on your screen, and hitting the red button will help you kickstart the activation process
- Entering your card number is the first step you have to take when you start off the process, and you will be required to fill in the name of the card the exact way it is on the card. The last four digits of your social security number and your security code will be required of you as well
- The next step provides you with an option of adding this new credit card to your wallet, and it is very essential that you check this box so you can be granted easy online checkout access
- Verifying the entire process is the next phase, and you will be able to make use of your Macy credit card when you are done with all of the steps we have outlined for you
There should be no issue whatsoever when trying out any of the steps we have outlined in this post, and this process remains the best of all other steps.
Macy Credit Card Online Activation, Security Code and Phone Numbers
You will be granted access to an American express card or to a store account once you apply for the Macy’s credit card, and the security code location you receive is different depending on the type of credit card that you receive. Every All American Express card comes with a four digit security code written in front of it, and this security code can be found underneath the Macy’s name and at the top of the account number.
You will receive a three-digit security code behind the card when you apply for the Macy’s credit card for retail purposes, but this code you have received also needs to be verified. Calling the retailer’s customer service is the best option if you need more clarity regarding the security codes, and the number to call is 888-257-6757. On the other hand, there are activation phone numbers you can use for your Macy’s credit card.
Interestingly, the Macy’s customer service hotline stays open from 9am to 9pm from Monday to Saturday, while the hotline stays open from 11am to 8pm on Sundays. This is dependent on the Pacific and Eastern times, and you should consider calling 800-281-0820 for everyone requiring TTY and TDD assistance. For everyone residing outside of the Canada, Puerto Rico, and the United States, you can call 727-556-5758 for assistance.
However, the best way to get your Macy credit card activated is through the online process, and this is because the steps involved are very easy and explanatory. It is also less troublesome and very easy to understand, so you can check out the online process when activating your Macy credit card.